We are currently seeking EOIs from arts professionals and/or arts lovers to join our Executive team.
The following roles are accepting applications:
- Marketing and Communications Officer
We are an entirely voluntary organisation, including all Executive Committee roles, the Panel Chairs and Panel Members. We are a not for profit organisation, and receive limited project-based funding for delivery of annual awards and other events. We give our time and expertise because we believe that acknowledging the work of our peers not only recognises outstanding individual achievements, but contributes to a stronger, more exciting and innovative industry.
Who should apply
We want the Green Room Executive team to reflect the diversity of Melbourne’s performing arts community, and have the right mix of skills, vision and experience to lead the Association at a time of great change and opportunity for the sector.
Indigenous Australians, people who live with disability and culturally and linguistically diverse arts professionals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Expertise in one or more of the following areas will be highly valued:
- Leadership experience in governance and/or administration
- Strategic communication and/or marketing skills
- Strong knowledge of the Victorian and / or national performing arts sector
- Event management
- Commitment to and experience in building an inclusive and diverse professional culture
- An understanding of the role the Association plays in fostering a culture of ongoing dialogue, community, care and excellence among performing arts professionals
Please identify your strengths against these priority areas in your application. We are aiming to build a team with a good overall mix.
Job share arrangements will be considered so please let us know if this is of interest to you.
The Green Room Awards were established in 1982 and are Melbourne’s premier peer-presented, performing arts industry awards. Each year we recognise outstanding achievements in productions from Cabaret, Contemporary & Experimental Performance, Dance, Independent Theatre, Music Theatre, Opera and Theatre Companies. The awards acknowledge the contributions of the many, diverse artists and technicians who work on stage, back stage, in the grid and in the pit.
How to apply
Review the position descriptions below, and forward your application to email@example.com
Please include in your application:
- A cover letter (no more than 2 pages, and 1 page preferred) addressing the desired skills identified for the role/s you are applying for
If you’d like to chat further about these opportunities and/or review the Association budget or Constitution, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications and Marketing Officer
We're looking for a new COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING OFFICER! More information can be found in the position description below. If you're interested please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com